Rave: Back at it

Last year, I started working on a JRuby port of the Google Wave robot API called Rave. I took a bit of a hiatus from working on Rave, since the Google Wave API was a bit unstable, and I had been spinning my wheels trying to solve some things that turned out to be unsolvable... Anyway, the Wave API has stabilized a bit, so I'm back at it. And I have some help - a couple of people have been contributing code to the project. Which is, by the way, awesome.

Anyway, I'll post more on Rave pretty soon. In the mean time, check it out on Github, for more info. Particularly the README.